Monday, March 20, 2006

Home Again

So it's the Monday after my return to Lynnwood. We had a very full weekend lined up and it went by in a blur. Yesterday, my hubby went racing while I stayed home with my girl and we watched videos and went out to a coffee place. Saturday afternoon I had an unexpected visit from my son and his girlfriend and a friend of the family for some years, Scott Reynolds. Here is a photo of all of them along with Andrea. I'm a lucky woman.
After Saturday's lunch with my brother-in-law's new fiance and her family, we came home to our visitors who were only hear for about a half hour, then I had to take a nap before I feel down. After my nap, and believe me, I didn't want to get up, it was time to go to circle. I didn't get in until 1:00 a.m. and brother was I ever tired. So today was for cleaning the house and making some headway toward this place looking human again. My daughter has a surprise coming to her when I leave her a note telling her that she has to clean her bathroom and bedroom this afternoon while I am off cloistering in the convent in Woodway.

Alrighty then....time to sign off now. By the way, here's me on the plane on the way home.

No comments: