Sunday, February 05, 2006

Peaceful Musings after 1:00 a.m.

That crazy Canuck buddy of mine says I have "a nice ass." Well, that's mighty sweet of you Gwynnie, and I wish you Goddess-speed in your travels and will see you next in March.

So my little "church group" bid farewell to some of our number this even. They are forming their own group and will no longer be part of our core family. It was a bittersweet time. We are all happy that they will have their own group since they had to travel such a long way to attend services with ours. But we will miss their energy and their presence. Ah, but the wheel turns, doesn't it my friends?

The wind was really blowing today. I took my daughter out for a little quality mom and daughter time today and we went to a park in Edmonds where we got out of the car and experienced the power of the wind and watched the big Douglas Firs sway back and forth bending with the breath of the great Mother.



Today's picture is of a special spot that I have about 3 miles from home. It's a place I've been going to for years and I call it my "cathedral" - it is my cathedral in the real world like my web page is in the virtual world. It's very peaceful there and the beauty is so overwhelming that it brings tears to your eyes.

Well, it's after 1:00 am, and there's not much more to say. But yet, Gwynn, you did say I have a nice butt, and for that , I thank you! ;)

Bright Blessings,
Az

No comments: