Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ode to a Brownie....


Brownie, oh brownie,
How sweet and chocolaty...
brownie, oh brownie,
Oh what you do to me....
Brownie, oh brownie,
with tiny bits of green,
Brownie, oh brownie,
You make me feel so serene...
Brownie, oh brownie,
If only I could have another,
Brownie, oh brownie,
Please don't tell my mother.

Okay...well the above SUCKS ASS. But the confection that inspired this entry was WICKED WONDERFUL! It was given to me by a friend last night. I loved it! Thank you GOD, GODDESS and M! (You know who you are.)

The only problem was that I didn't heed the advice I was given along with the heavenly confection. And, thinking that it wasn't working after 45 minutes, gobbled up the whole thing. Man....did I ever get a surprise about 3/4 of an hour after that....HE-LLO! WOW! I thought the Care Bears were dancing around the living room! (not really, but, had they shown up, it would not have been much of a surprise.) Woooo! I felt like if I leaned forward, I'd fall over and just keep falling and falling and falling. I could feel every muscle in my body, tense, relax then tense again....and I had non-stop chatter in my head. Straight trippin, that's the only way to say it, baby.....

Thanks again! Sure cleared out the cobwebs in my head too!

Az

No comments: