Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Happy Wednesday

Well, I'm in a pretty good mood today. Gettin' lots of work done and feeling pretty good in general. Let's see...did I mention that I got to select my 15 year service gift last week? No? Well, Hell! I did! It's a very cool program our company has - they contract with the O.C. Tanner company that does nothing but keep up with companies employees, offer and ship out awards. It's very, very cool. I chose this ring here. I'm quite happy about it and it is due to be at my house, not coincidentally I'm sure, on my 15 year anniversary date which is August 1.


I'm also listening to a little White Ladder action - I love the songs on that disk. Babylon is one of my faves...you gotta be careful though, there are quite a few wrist-slitting tracks on there as well.

Well, I gotta get back to it...I just wanted to post up a picture of my 15-year prize. I think it's great that they do that. Not all employers do - but then there's a reason people tend to stick around here, and this is just one of many.

Have a great day everyone, and remember....if things get too hairy, you may have just picked the wrong day to stop stiffin' glue!

No comments: