Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October 1! Yay! Hallowed-Weenie Approaches!


yay! It's the month of Halloween. Time to put the decorations on the lawn without fear of the neighbors thinking we're a bunch of crack-pots. Of course, they probably ALREADY think that, and what do I care? i really need to work over my main website "theinvoker.com" but I haven't had any heart to do much of anything for the past many months. See my other blog on spinal decompression for info on why that is if you're interested. However, fall is here in earnest and I am feeling better and I think I should do a little creative web-crafting. We're having movie nights at our house this month. The first one is Johnny Depp night and I'm hoping we have a good turnout. Even if it's just two or three people, it will be fun to watch "Sleepy Hollow" and "From Hell" with some other peeps. As usual, it will likey just be the broom crew who shows up for this. The conundrum of having no friends outside of Craft is a continuing one. It just seems that there is really no time to form or cultivate friendships anymore. Too much going on and too little time to keep up with all of it.

Well, I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Good progress with my back treatments, the first day of October, and Hallowed-weenie is emminent. Goddess bless us, EVERYONE!

No comments: