Sunday, January 08, 2006

Another Phase Complete


Well, the picture here is of me with a group of friends who have completed a year-long class. It was a journey of learning about lots of esoteric stuff and about each other. It was an experience in committment without monetary or tangible personal gain of any kind and it was a great time. I will miss seeing these crazy people and wish them all well on their respective life paths.

This weekend also FINALLY saw the end of the Christmas 2005 happenings. Thank goodness! Kristopher's family was not all in the area for the actual holiday so they wound up scheduling their gift giving event and dinner for January 7 - and we showed up for a while, but had to leave quite early (and before Aunt Pat's beautiful roast came out of the oven which was a shame) to go to our last class.

We got gift cards to Trader Joes, which we turned into food today, and gift cards to Half Price books which we promptly burned through this evening. I got another Astrology book. This one has TABS. :) and a book on a Bardic journey. One of my new year's resolutions is to read a lot more - a thing that is made even easier by riding the bus to work every day, which was another of my new years resolutions in order to save money (the husband and I were spending an obscene amount of money on parking) and also I want to learn a lot more about astrology this year. It's going to be a bumper year for witchcraft in general, I think. Lots of cool stuff to do.

I had lunch today with my friend Karen and her friend Linda (whom I knew from being in one of Karen's fashion shows). We had such a good time and I did a little shopping at Victoria's Secret which made me feel very girlie indeed.

It was a great day. My husband tells me it is time to go to bed and the clock on the wall is chiming midnight to back him up. Blessed be all, and to all a good night.

Az

No comments: