Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Spirit is Upon Me

So, it's either really late or really early - depends on how you look at it. It's 12:20 a.m. and rather than going to bed, which would be the sane thing to do on a work night, I am sitting up writing a blog entry. This one is a bit more personal, as I just wanted to record that I am very glad to be experiencing the spiritual inspiration that has come on me in the past month. I've lived long enough to see the waves of inspiration and I love it when they come in. The Great Power is the the highest part of ourselves. it is our God self and the self that is connected to all that exists in the world.

When you tap into this universal energy, it provides a wellspring of energy and sometimes it is difficult to go to sleep. I just wrote a poem for WitchVox called "Grateful" and that is what I am. I am grateful to the Goddess and God for all that they have given me in this life. Grateful for the lessons learned - grateful for the people and places that I have encountered along the way. Grateful for each day and each night and all the experiences in between. Blessed be, and goodnight. - Az

No comments: