Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beginning Week 2 of Summer Vacation


So it's week 2 of my vacation from school and I'm having a good time. I was playing video games and generally doing whatever pops into my head. So I've started a new game of God of War on the PSP - but what's more exciting and rare is the fact that I've been playing a game on X-Box 360. It's a game that I ordered at the last PAX and got in about February. I'd only played it a total of about three hours before this weekend, and I have now played it somewhere around 12. I'm on the second chapter. It's a lot of fun. The main character's name is War and he's one of the four horsemen of the apocolypse. The story line goes that there had been a truce between Heaven and Hell and it's been broken due to some kind of conspiracy and one of the horsemen, your character, pictured here, was summoned. His power gets taken away from him after the prolouge but he has to struggle to get it back through the chapters.

I worked on a website for my sister's paralegal association during the first week of my vacation. I didn't mind. I actually thought it was pretty fun and I got paid for it so it's a-okay. Yesterday, I read tarot for a new client that I got through a referral. She was pretty sweet. It was nice to meet a new one.So now we're watching TrueBlood. I really like this show, even though it's getting weirder and weirder.

No comments: