Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ah....First Weekend of Summer Break

Well, I finally finished the worst quarter of my academic career. I got a 3.0 in Biopsychology - which is bomb-diggity considering I made a D on the last two tests. My writing saved my ass once again. I got a 4.0 in my Anthro class, and was pretty happy about that. Now I'm waiting for my Communications grade. I'm hoping for good stuff. We had a comprehensive final that went back to the beginning of the quarter. When I first looked at it, I thought..."I am so screwed....I don't know ANY of this crap." But the longer I sat there, the more I remembered and the more I was able to write. So I have lots of hopes for that class grade too. I feel sorry for the professor because it seemed like it would be a cast-iron bitch to grade. One thing I know for certain is that I will never take three classes in one quarter if I'm working. Especially three classes that are all HARD.

So while I'm off school, I get to play a little code monkey and make a little green for it. My sister wants me to edit her paralegal association's website and I said I'd do it. She insisted I take some green for it, and who am I to argue. So that's what I'm working on this evening as I sit here in eager anticipation of the next TrueBlook episode.

It's been a great weekend and it's gonna finish off good too. I'm going to get this website updated and then play some video games after what I'm hoping is a great episode of True Blood! :)

So I guess I'd better get to it!

No comments: