Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wow!


This is a picture of Darryl Hall. Remember Darryl Hall of Darryl Hall & John Oates? If you're a woman and you're over 40, and you listened to pop radio stations when you were a teenager, chances are you do remember who Hall & Oates are. But what I want to say is that this mother fucker in this picture right here is 62 years old! WTF? Maybe there really are people out there making deals with de great satan hisownself! Who the fuck knows? But I'm really happy to have found Darryl Hall again. Kristopher was just looking around the channels last night and happened onto Palladia - which is the re-branding of MTV's HD channel. Man, it is COOL. Our 50" plasma tv with HD concerts and surround sound - sheeeeet. Last night I watched lots of videos - the Kings of Leon were on, it was FRIGGIN great. Watched some of Robert Plant's new shit - that was good. Then there was a tribute to The Who - with Pearl Jam and This morning, I got up and watched an Elvis Costello concert (well, parts of it....Elvis has far too many contry singer guests). Then I was in the kitchen making coffee and I heard this voice that I wasn't at first quite sure about, then I looked around the corner and saw Darryl Hall standing there. So I came in and watched and listened and it was great. John Oates was with him and he's looking pretty good too. Unbelievable these guys are still going this strong. And check it out....here's Daryl as Jesus!

At the very least, I feel like he's definitely worth my fanship.

So what else is going on? Well, I've taken a couple of days off work. I definitely needed it. I didn't leave the house all day today until after Kristopher got home from work. I made dinner for him, then took off for errands. Went to Lowe's to exchange a toilet seat for the main bathroom. And while I was there bought some new tile for the same bathroom. Then went and bought some new protein powder at Super Supplements, went and bought kitty-kat food at the pet store, then came home.

Now we're watching an episode of The Twilight Zone. I believe it's called One More Pallbearer. We bought the entire set with our tax money. One of the best entertainment purchases we've ever made. We both love the show so much.

Well, I just thought I'd throw upb another non sequitur post. Yay!

No comments: