Monday, January 05, 2009

Wooo Hoo! It's 2009!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted and with good goddamn reason. It's been the friggin' holidays and I've been running around like someone gave me a bucket of cocaine and a time machine back to 1981.

We had a nice Christmas celebration here at the house, and I took some of my ususal, wonderful photographs. Here, lemme share with you:



Okay, though it may look like I was running through the living room being chased by wild dogs when I took this picture, I can assure you that I was standing as still as I could and snapping yon pickage.

And check out this next offering .. . Geezuz.... I'm tellin' you that I am the shittiest photographer EVER.



Again, looks like a scene from Logan's friggin' Run. I did actually take a picture or two that wasn't so bad. They were pictures of the tree and packages. Those sucker stayed still long enough for me to snap 'em. And one of my friends, you know who you are, wanted to see pics of the tree.

So here's our blue tree....


And here are a couple of close-ups:





So there's a little taste of Christmas at the Skelton household. Those pics were taken on the evening of the 25th, as that's when Tim Allen (the son) and Andrea (the daughter) came over with their significant others and we had Christmas.

Leading up to the event was some of the snowiest weather I've seen in my fourteen years here in Seattle and lots of work, work, work. I got stuck in Redmond on the 18th after one of my spine appointments and wound up having to hole-up in a hippy coffee shop there which I found thoroughly enjoyable, and bought some stuff there too. I also gave Kristopher his present early, and it was a good thing, because it was an XBox 360, and to me there's nothing worse than getting a video game (much less a PLATFORM) on Christmas and then not getting to play with it because there are people over and dinner to be eaten, etc....

Now I didn't take detailed pictures of Christmas dinner because I did that weird shit on Thanksgiving.

Oh, but there was a pre-Christmas Christmas at Kristopher's mom's place where I took this fantastic picture of my brother and sister-in-law:


I think they're quite the cutie couple there with their little picka-poo, Thor. And while I'm at it, lemme show you some pics of my little hubbie who loooooooves Christmas so much, and loves getting his picture taken even more. Doesn't he look like he's about to take the camera from me and shove it up my ass in this first one? Maybe that's why my camera work is so shaky....

And finally, here's an image of my husband that displays how he really feels about the whooooole Christmas season.


Okay, I'm gonna go do something else right now, but I wanted to put up a post before it got too much later in the month. I'd like to start blogging more often, and will try. Wooo Hoo!

No comments: