Friday, December 19, 2008

Wow! It's December 19 and there is Snow on EVERYTHING!

Okay...if this post cuts off abruptly, don't think anything of it. I have vowed that no matter what I have said or haven't said, I will be posting this before I put this box down for more than just going back and refilling my glass. That's right ... no more of these tired-ass, posted three weeks later posts...

Okay, I have no idea what I'm gonna talk about...oh wait! Yes I do! Almost all of the presents are wrapped and ready to go. The tree looks really good - all full and shit. But tomorrow it will start to get depleated. Oh! And did I mention that I am drinking for the first time in about a year? No? Well, I am. I haven't drank because of the meds I was on, but I've been off of those for nearly two months, and so now I can have a drink again. Okay...a drink or five. I had a crazy assed craving for whiskey sours today, so I cracked at the mix and am on my, well, when I get up to refill it, my third drink. I have a giant bowl of popcorn sitting next to me and that's tasty too. The housetops that I can see out our picture window are all white and fluffy, and the blue and crystal tree is awesome as well. Life is good. I'm trying to decide whether I want to go out for a walk.

I'm looking forward to all the Yule and Christmas doin's we've got scheduled coming up. I don't have any pics to post . . . but I'm going to have to post anyway. ha ha!

No comments: