Monday, August 13, 2007

Glory Hallelujah.....

I don't know why I just said that...or really what the Hell it was about. Just felt like titling this post that way. Lots has happened since my last entry. We had a great campout with our pointy-hatted little friends out in the wilds of Sequim. It was a grand time with only a mishap or two not worth mentioning. Kristopher and I made stew our first night there and had that with Popeyes biscuits and it was like bein' on the trail with a chuck wagon.

We didn't tell any ghost stories around the campfire or anything like that - but there was a Lammas ritual in a perfect little grove and there was a Wicker Man about 9 ft. tall with a holly head and a wicker basket heart.

And here I am, a good 10 days after I started this post trying to remember what my point was in even making it. Sadly, it is lost!

But I'm gonna put it up anyway because it's been a while since I posted. I just got finished reading a quick blurb on MySpace where one of the people who is on my friend's list just got fired from her job for posting to her MySpace blog about her job. Daaaaang. People, get a clue. Don't post stuff on the Internet about your employer, your job, what you hate, what you like about it....NOTHING. It can come to no good. I've mentioned in my profile that I work for a large downtown law firm in Seattle, and that's all you're gettin'! I'm not gonna talk about my employer and sully up my job because I want to vent about a bad day, bad week, month or year. Buy a fuckin' diary! Don't put it out here, because honey-bee, lemme tell ya...ain't nothin' private about electronic data. Beleive me, I know. It's my job to know.

Now be good and I'll talk to you later.

No comments: