Monday, May 16, 2005

Long Time Away!

Well, into the life of every witch comes all the other stuff that gets in the way like working, paying the bills and keeping up with the husband and kid. Such is the way of things.

I'm just going to cut to it - since I'm not receiving any input on this site, I'm thinking of taking it down. I thought there would be more dynamic interplay with a site as cool as this, and, especially since I learned about it through a monthly legal publication that touted its attributes. But, this witch only has so much time to write and put forth ideas and teachings about the Craft, and there are other forums where people will actually engage me and get a dialog going.

One more month without any responses to any of my posts, and Asradel's Blog Cauldron will put the lid on and move down the road. Blessed be!

No comments: