Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Attending a Captivate Class in Portland

Well, I attended my last class for the quarter at UW last night, and then when it was done, got in my car and headed south to Portland.  I'm attending a Captivate class at a training provider here.  The problem is that I didn't arrive in Portland until about 12:30 a.m., and I'm staying with a friend so we stayed up talking like a couple of magpies until about 1:30.  We're both just KNACKERED!  And computer training is always soooooo riveting anyway.  It's a friggin' challenge just to stay upright - nevermind actually learning anything! 

But it beats being at the office for a couple of days and this is something that I have been feeling like I need to do for a while.  I'm getting tired of dropping everything I'm doing at work to train someone on a software feature - so this ought to save me some time in the longrun.  But DAMN!  I'm tired today.  :)

No comments: