Thursday, June 15, 2006

Help is On the Way


This is great! I'm so glad to know this place is here, because many is the time I have needed to purchase some of their wares.

Well, it's been a few days since I've blogged, and I haven't yet gotten to see The Omen. Maybe tonight will be my lucky night. On "THE day", the husband and I attempted to go and see it but the movie theatre was mobbed by teenagers who were eager to get in there and see the devil at work. See, they get overly excited because they are too young to know that ALL children are the devil. Not just one. All those little fuckers. :)

So it's one of my good friends birthdays today. She's 46, but she's dividing the birthday by 2 so she's 23 again. I think that's a great idea in the even years, but what about the odd? I have a friend who was born on leap year day, February 29. She only has a birthday ever 4 years. I guess that if she's 52, that means she's only had 13 birthdays. Might be a difficult puberty if you are plagued with having to take arthritis medication. I dunno. Kinda hard to fit in the latest teen fasions when your tits are hanging down to your knees....but that's something else weird about her. Naked she could almost pass for a teenager or a 20-something. Probably because she is a lesbian and hasn't squeezed out any puppies. Who knows? All I know is that I'm so glad I found the paddle store.

Oh, and if any of you reading this want to buy Avon from me, just email me at Asradel@gmail.com and I'll send you a catalog!

Az

No comments: